- The information here is updated by Fleewe from time to time.
- Fleewe holds no responsibility of the content posted by the users in their classifieds. Please use your best judgment before providing your personal information in response to any classified.
1. Protecting your privacy
- Fleewe uses third- party advertising company – Google, for marketing purposes. Click on the given link to know more about Google ad serving policy .
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe. When you are done make sure to log out or close your browser to log out.
- Fleewe, or people who post on Fleewe, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect.
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, registering for forums, etc.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our classifieds or interactive forums, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on Fleewe's forums or classifieds that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Fleewe site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- All classified and forum postings are stored in our database.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Circumstances in which Fleewe may release information.
- Fleewe may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law.
- Fleewe may also disclose information about its users to law enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary.
We welcome your feedback on this document